My Blog List

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Quick Update

So, yes. I've been extremely remiss about updating my travelling blog. However since I got back, I pretty much got wiped out by jetlag, started back at work, been seeing friends and actually having a life. Sooo, that will be updated once everything settles back down and I can actually be bothered (re: not just getting home, cooking dinner, shower, bed, repeat.)

However, aside from that I do actually want to post a list of books that I've read and want to do a quick review on. And I should probably add them to my goodreads list but eh.

Seer's list of books:

  • Sasha, Petrodor, Tracato and Haven by Joel Shepherd.
  • Heat Wave by Rick Castle
  • Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
  • Host by Stephanie Meyer
  • The Eagle of the Ninth Chronicles by Rosemary Sutcliff
To be fair, I haven't actually finished reading Beautiful Creatures OR the Host. Beautiful Creatures because it will become very apparent in the review why and the Host because I got side-tracked by The Eagle which is an infinitely better story ("burn").

Oh, and I do plan on doing the Animorphs book read through about the same time that I start doing my travel blog. I have however read up to book 20, so I've actually made process.

No comments:

Post a Comment